Friday, April 22, 2011

Salutations!




Sorry for the delay fans! I haven't had a chance to post because I've been too busy eating and pooping. I'm finally here!!! What a glorious world, I'm so glad to have joined you all. No one told me there would be a milk truck at my beck and call 24 hours a day! And who knew I could just take a poop whenever and wherever I wanted... This is brilliant! My Daddy bounces me up and down when I have gas and my Mommy stares at me for hours when I fall asleep in her arms. Life is good. In 5 days, I've put back on all the weight I lost after birth, which takes most babies up to 2 weeks. AND... today... I finally lost that nasty little belly button stump that was really annoying us all. I keep hearing the folks talking about belly kisses as soon as the site heals. We haven't had many visitors and I'm loving this quiet time with my Ma and Pa. I fall asleep on them all the time and couldn't be happier. Well, I suppose I should go take a nap so that I can make sure to keep Mommy up at least half the night.

Hey, Milk Truck... over here!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy First Easter, little man! I will see you THIS coming Friday and can't WAIT! Be a good boy and mind your Mommy and Daddy.

    Love you already,

    Nanny

    ReplyDelete